News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Get an O.M. Tattoo and a Fnord

Started by Ob_Portu, October 27, 2010, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Salty

I very much wanted to get a tramp stamp that said "Beta Male" but realized that should I for any reason end up in prison, well I think the outcome would be fairly obvious.

I have a discordian tattoo that I got before working for The Man so I'd have a visual reminder of what was most important. Turns out it wasn't really necessary but I like it still.
I don't think I'll ever tire of the words "GIVE ME FREEDOM OR KILL ME."

ETA: But I guess I'll find out.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

the last yatto

:didyouknow: There's a coupon in intermitten phobia for sacred chaos tattoos
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

pharmakon

My tattoo is a symbol that doesn't really mean anything. The tattoo itself means a lot to me, but the symbol is indefinitive, so to speak.
It means loads of things in different contexts, so it can be interpreted in countless ways.

I got it spontaneously while I was in the Netherlands a few years ago. It was sort of a leap of faith, one of those "it just felt good so I did it" things. Don't even remember where the idea originally came from, and I surely didn't think about it too long.

It's always fun to hear or come up with new meanings. It's also interesting to see, how the personally meaningful interpretations vary over time.

And, mind you, I was sober.

notathing

Quote from: Iptuous on October 30, 2010, 04:30:26 AM
Trip, what are ass antlers?

I'm glad other people are willing to get tattoos so that i can enjoy them without having to get them myself.  I've got too many flaws on my skin already to risk getting more! i'm sure that if i got one, murphy would ensure that i'd end up on ugliesttatoos.com next to dickbutt, or something.

lol dickbutt