News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Let's Enjoy Our Noses

Started by Nast, November 01, 2010, 06:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

I was thinking about how many people are unhappy with their noses, so I made this poster to promote nose-diversity.

My nose is number 4. : )

Which one is most like yours?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jasper

Noses are weird.  I don't like how noses look, but I can't imagine any acceptable alternatives.  Fucking noses.

Um 3 kinda, myself.

Dalek

Nast

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 01, 2010, 06:54:20 AM
Noses are weird.  I don't like how noses look, but I can't imagine any acceptable alternatives.  Fucking noses.

Um 3 kinda, myself.

The nose is the buttress of the face!

I know what you mean though, they're sort of quirky parts, much like feet. But I like noses.

Quote from: Dalekk on November 01, 2010, 07:00:39 AM
Mine loks like 1

The Mayans admired that sort of nose.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

bds

You don't have a drawing big enough for mine. :(

Rumckle

I think I am also a 4.

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 01, 2010, 06:54:20 AM
Noses are weird.  I don't like how noses look, but I can't imagine any acceptable alternatives. 

A trunk would be cool.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nast

Quote from: BDS on November 01, 2010, 07:20:59 AM

The proboscis monkey is still sadder than you.  :sad:

bds

Jasper

I can't help but see a wan smile under that nose. Like he's telling the worlds most depressing knock knock joke.

Nephew Twiddleton

My nose is obviously Irish looking, so I'm going to guess 3... that said I don't think any of the shapes match up exactly.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: BDS on November 01, 2010, 07:20:59 AM

1. NO
2. NO
3. NO
4. NO
5. NO
6. NO

So you have more NOs than that poster can handle?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

My ex used to tell me one of the first things she found attractive about me was my nose.  I always thought it was weird; I don't notice noses all that much unless they are very, very unique.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Mine is halfway between 3 and 4, having the rounded end but a straighter bridge.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on November 01, 2010, 09:46:06 PM
Mine is halfway between 3 and 4, having the rounded end but a straighter bridge.

Mine is number Bill Clinton.
Molon Lube