News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Grizzly vs. Bison

Started by Disco Pickle, November 01, 2010, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

President Television

I came here expecting Street-Fighter-themed bear wrestling. I was disappointed.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cain

"For you, the day I choked a grizzy then ripped it's still-beating heart out of it's chest...for you, that was the most awesome day of your life.  For me, it was Tuesday."

Jasper

Grizzly bears are the scariest motherfuckers.  I am indescribably happy that they never developed language or technology.

Telarus

Ursus spelaeus

The cave bear inhabited Europe during the Late Pleistocene and became definitively extinct around 24,000 years ago, although it held out for a few thousand years longer in some areas, such as the north west of the Iberian Peninsula, than in other places. This ursid was a large animal, weighing 500 kg on average, and was largely a herbivore. The bear hibernated in the depths of limestone caves, where the remains of individuals that died during hibernation slowly accumulated over time.

For comparison, here's some dude holding an adult polar bear skull:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Chairman Risus

At some point around the middle picture a pair of pants were ruined.

Jenne

The pisser?  The bison didin't survive not because he was a grisly meal (badumching), but because of the injuries he "sustained," so the park rangers put him down the next day!

...except for the holy shit factor and the pix, what a waste!