News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

attn nigel

Started by the last yatto, November 01, 2010, 07:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

your nemesis is using his super powers to cure cancer
http://www.movember.com/
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

funny that... I AM growing facial hair

here's a bad camera phone picture

the last yatto

The idea for Movember was sparked in 2003 over a few beers in Melbourne, Australia.  The plan was simple – to bring the moustache back as a bit of a joke and do something for men's health. No money was raised in 2003, but the guys behind the Mo realized the potential a moustache had in generating conversations about men's health.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on November 01, 2010, 08:41:53 PM
funny that... I AM growing facial hair

here's a bad camera phone picture

:fap: :fap: :fap:

The chin hair part's gonna have to go unless you want to look like Jesus or Kurt Cobain, but the moustache RULES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Little Orange, by the way, told me she wants posters of your face all over her walls. Because she thinks you're Jesus.

Cramulus

jesus don't want me for a sunbeam  :lol:

/nirvana reference

the jury is out on the chin hair... I've gotta let it grow in a little more and then I'm gonna take a blade to it, sculpt it into something.

I don't know how this happened.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on November 01, 2010, 08:59:58 PM
jesus don't want me for a sunbeam  :lol:

/nirvana reference

the jury is out on the chin hair... I've gotta let it grow in a little more and then I'm gonna take a blade to it, sculpt it into something.

I don't know how this happened.

Please please please carve your initials into it! Or Justin Timberlake's initials.