News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

attn ratatosk

Started by the last yatto, November 01, 2010, 11:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

So you have a small penis, its ok, none of us here will think differently about yuo
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: Ratatosk on November 02, 2010, 09:28:48 PM
Yep, I exist only to piss people off...  :roll:

Hey that's my job!  :argh!:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Why do you insist on making every bad situation worse, Peleus? 

Rat and I had an argument, so here you are to fan the flames.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Didn't look that way on my end, plus I wanted to bump an attn thread

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on November 02, 2010, 10:59:54 PM
Didn't look that way on my end, plus I wanted to bump an attn thread

So what DID it look like?
Molon Lube

the last yatto

I think his point was even tho its funny to know she's anti masterbaiting because she sucks in bed. This probally gave her votes

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on November 02, 2010, 11:17:17 PM
I think his point was even tho its funny to know she's anti masterbaiting because she sucks in bed. This probally gave her votes

His point was what?
Molon Lube

the last yatto

It could have waited until results were announced and less likely to give her any pitty votes

Epimetheus

god what the fuck is this...

Peleus, if these posts are related to another thread why don't you post in that thread, 'stead o wasting time with this shit?

inb4 THIS IS APPLE TALK
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

the last yatto

Epimetheus

:D Love the change of thread names, whoever you are.

Golden Applesauce

Yatto, I try to respect you, but you make it ... difficult ... some times.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Faust

Quote from: Epimetheus on November 03, 2010, 02:37:58 AM
its a word filter from "ATTN" to "I tested positive for an STD, incidentally"
Now hopefully that will become as annoying as fast as the ATTN thing did.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Epimetheus

Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2010, 02:40:21 AM
8)

« Last Edit: Today at 06:45:41 PM by Faust »
8) 8)

Rumckle

Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2010, 02:40:21 AM

Fuck Yeah!

:lulz:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.