News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, MW Sermon #2

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 03, 2006, 01:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: LHXthere is a exaggeration of self-importance
and
the machine knows how to capitalize on it




LMAO
like people who sit and wait to be told shit instead of not resting until they figure it out

Like us, you mean? :lol:

LMAO

quite possibly
neat hell

Doktor Howl

What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Salty

 :mittens:
When I look around now, with these things in mind, all I see is people moving and flapping their jaws and totally forgetting about most of this last decade. Or the last 2 months of the Bush Administration.

It may be that the situation demanded certain things, and I may be just as human as any of those pigfuckers (cabbages, zombies), but GODDAMN THESE SPINELESS BASTARDS.

ALL OF THEM.

Stupid FUCKING monkeys.

It hard to rant about The Terrible Shit when no one even recalls the events which fueled the rage.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

Long overdue :mittens:

Not sure where I was or how I missed this one. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.