News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

ATTN: ATTN

Started by Don Coyote, November 02, 2010, 07:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

That is right ATTN you spagilicious fucklocker, I am calling your punk ass out for your crimes against my socks. I know you took all my left socks. How do I know? All the remaining socks got mysteriously labeled with a fancy 'R'. Now I have no left socks and have beenf orced to wear TWO right socks.

THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!! I WILL FIND YOU AND DESTROY YOU ATTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh!:

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 02, 2010, 07:40:07 PM
That is right ATTN you spagilicious fucklocker, I am calling your punk ass out for your crimes against my socks. I know you took all my left socks. How do I know? All the remaining socks got mysteriously labeled with a fancy 'R'. Now I have no left socks and have beenf orced to wear TWO right socks.

THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!! I WILL FIND YOU AND DESTROY YOU ATTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh!:


:mittens:

Doktor Howl

POOR COYOTE.  NOBODY WARNED HIMB.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Aerosol Art

This thread does not count because it was made after I made the "Last ATTN Thread" and declared it to be the last ATTN thread evar therefore this thread has no bearing on reality and shall be ignored. Soory

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk


Doktor Howl

Quote from: Aerosol Art on November 02, 2010, 07:49:23 PM
This thread does not count because it was made after I made the "Last ATTN Thread" and declared it to be the last ATTN thread evar therefore this thread has no bearing on reality and shall be ignored. Soory

:winner:
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 02, 2010, 07:51:05 PM
Quote from: Aerosol Art on November 02, 2010, 07:49:23 PM
This thread does not count because it was made after I made the "Last ATTN Thread" and declared it to be the last ATTN thread evar therefore this thread has no bearing on reality and shall be ignored. Soory

:winner:

:mittens:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit