News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

God bless America!

Started by Requia ☣, November 02, 2010, 11:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 03, 2010, 04:24:10 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 03, 2010, 03:35:21 AM
Silver lining, NPR is saying that if Harry Reid wins he'll probably lose his job as Democrat leader in the Senate.
Good. Fuck that spineless piece of shit.

But he beat the shit out of Angle, which is all that matters.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Holy fuck.  They'll be wiping blood off the house walls for weeks.  Repubs are at 230 seats with a bullet.

Dems only hold 178.
Molon Lube

Pariah

Alas, our beloved moral leader was wrong. Get fooled once, you can get fooled again!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pariah on November 03, 2010, 04:50:43 AM
Alas, our beloved moral leader was wrong. Get fooled once, you can get fooled again!

Yeah.  We're dumb.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Disco Pickle

i know there wasn't much hope, but Alvin Greene in the Senate for SC would have been fucking hilarious.

A little sad we couldn't get rid of Corrine Brown or Ander Crenshaw here in FL.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cain

Someone has been slipping John Kerry LSD again:

Quote from: John Kerry"Harry Reid isn't just Dracula, he isn't just Lazarus, he's our leader and our whole caucus is thrilled that he's unbreakable and unbeatable."

In other news, LOL.  Dems, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory yet again!  I seem to remember, two years ago, something certain excitable partisan types were passing around, about a "Liberal Awakening", 20 years of permament liberal government, the Republicans exiled to the wilderness, etc etc.

And they threw it all away!  In all pursuit of some imaginary "bi-partisanship" agenda with people who think they're radical Marxists and Islamist sympathisers and should be strung up as traitors!  As if pounding on teh gheys and the liberal wing of the Dems is going to make the Teabaggers suddenly love the Kenyan usurper.

They deserved this.  A shame they're not actually goint to feel the negative effects of this, but that's par for the course when it comes to the political class.  I mean, many major Dems got rich off Bush's wars.  Little people, on the other hand, are pawns in the game, and no-one cries if a pawn or two gets wiped out in the larger game.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2010, 02:23:44 PM
And they threw it all away!  In all pursuit of some imaginary "bi-partisanship" agenda with people who think they're radical Marxists and Islamist sympathisers and should be strung up as traitors! 

This.
Molon Lube

Cain

I am feeling so fucking vindicated right now it's not funny.

You know, it occurs to me that I may hate Democrats more than Republicans.  I expect Republicans to be fetal-alcohol babies, full of malice and believing in retarded shit.  But Democrats supposedly know better.  They're the smart guys, the ones who haven't bought into a pack of total lies and instead believe in things with a passing resemblance to reality.  Yet they're getting their asses handed to them by said bunch of fetal-alcohol babies.  Took less than a year for a turnaround to happen, and this was after two terrible wars, a destroyed city and the collapse of the economy which barely bought the Dems to power in the first place.

You really have to be a special kind of stupid to be as dumb as the Democrats are currently.

Cain

Grayson has lost, by the way.

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2010, 02:38:13 PM
I am feeling so fucking vindicated right now it's not funny.

You know, it occurs to me that I may hate Democrats more than Republicans.  I expect Republicans to be fetal-alcohol babies, full of malice and believing in retarded shit.  But Democrats supposedly know better.  They're the smart guys, the ones who haven't bought into a pack of total lies and instead believe in things with a passing resemblance to reality.  Yet they're getting their asses handed to them by said bunch of fetal-alcohol babies.  Took less than a year for a turnaround to happen, and this was after two terrible wars, a destroyed city and the collapse of the economy which barely bought the Dems to power in the first place.

You really have to be a special kind of stupid to be as dumb as the Democrats are currently.

I am sickened, and yet I am nodding along with you

the week before the election, the Dems played a desperate gambit - there were really brutal attack ads all over the country. And they totally backfired, polls show that it did not help people identify with the dems, it made them more pissed off and disenfranchised with the whole enchilada. And they lost bad, because shit, why the fuck should anybody vote for them when they haven't done SHIT?

Suu

Is Rhode Island the only state where something went RIGHT?!

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Well, looks like Maine got caught up in the National Hissy Fit.  crazypants LePage, the tea party darling, is our next Governor.  How sad is that?  Our next Governor only received 38% of the vote.  The other 62% wants nothing to do with him but too bad.  The DEMs screwed this up bad. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Juana

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on November 03, 2010, 03:31:13 PM
Is Rhode Island the only state where something went RIGHT?!

I think we're gonna be a bit bluer. Brown looks like he'll win. Boxer is STILL neck and neck - 47% to 47% - with iCarly with 25% of the precincts in, however, so we shall see.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Mass is solid blue, not like that really means anything other than people were probably wary of the Republican Party.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

It should also be pointed out that, given the past 4 years, "solid blue" is in no way indictative of a good result.

Solid "no-one voted, except 10 people who did a write-in ballot for Lady Gaga as a joke, now she is a Senator" is the only possible good result.  Especially if she ends up forming a majority.