News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

I tested positive for lupus, and where is the damn YouTube links thread?

Started by Disco Pickle, November 03, 2010, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Sigmatic on January 08, 2011, 08:39:44 PM
Holy crap.  That Handsome Devil.  Possible new fave.

I know.

Ever since Cram posted that first song I've been diggin their stuff that's up on youtube and put it in regular work music rotation.

It's fucking GOOD.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Jasper

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Disco Pickle

Too good not to share with you spags.

http://louxis.com/videos/peacock/peacock2.swf

The guy swf'd it for whatever reason and I'm too lazy to see if it was uploaded to youtube.

hate the fucking song but the video made me laugh.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2011, 06:41:32 AM
Sarah Palin's judgmental breath. http://www.theawl.com/2011/01/sarah-palins-judgmental-breathing?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TheAwl+%28The+Awl%29

I watched that in full-screen. I couldn't look away. Then I blacked out and when I awoke my beliefs were entirely out of sync with reality. What is this shit?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ferka Zarco on January 14, 2011, 07:39:34 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2011, 06:41:32 AM
Sarah Palin's judgmental breath. http://www.theawl.com/2011/01/sarah-palins-judgmental-breathing?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TheAwl+%28The+Awl%29

I watched that in full-screen. I couldn't look away. Then I blacked out and when I awoke my beliefs were entirely out of sync with reality. What is this shit?

Oops. It wasn't supposed to be working  yet.

Disco Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!