News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

A proclamation unto Massholes

Started by Suu, November 03, 2010, 01:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 03, 2010, 03:30:04 PM
Barony of Roxbury (which comprises Roxbury proper, West Roxbury, Jamaica Plain, Hyde Park and Roslindale. Not too happy about the Roxbury proper part, but it was a package deal).

This made me laugh unnaturally hard for some reason.

our generosity in allowing Italians to venture out of the North End without visas. We're still iffy about that last one, but we don't want them spitting in our canolis when we visit their fish-fetid ghetto.

We have managed to confine our's to North Providence and Federal Hill. If you are in desperate need of an Italian-free getaway, we can provide. Unfortunately, the Portuguese weren't as easy to contain.

I will, however, gladly join you in a march on Connecticut, not to free them to buy beer on Sunday, but rather for the glee of burning and pillaging Connecticut to the ground. They seem to refuse to slow their SUVs for fuzzy mammals of any sort and their amount of roadkill on I-95 offends me.

Very well. I agree to this alliance as long as we free the beer from the grocery stores first. Pillage THEN burn, or so they say.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Richter on November 03, 2010, 03:37:10 PM
Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on November 03, 2010, 03:18:32 PM
Quote from: Richter on November 03, 2010, 03:10:45 PM
More like two dumpsters, or a well timed add on craigslist.  That place is a clutter singularity.

I'll tell you what...We put an add on Craigslist that says "everything is house is free", you lock your door and we have Nurse East do the same, I take the pots and pans...We don't tell Herbert.

Someone will take the doorknob, and access the rooms in the proess.  Maybe a pile outside, expeditied removal via front window?  If we give the landlord a cut, and clear the rest to said dumspters, we'll get no complaints.

Unfortunately they actually started renovating the club across the street, otherwise I'd just say dump it there with the rest of the crap they had out.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on November 03, 2010, 03:38:12 PM
Barony of Roxbury (which comprises Roxbury proper, West Roxbury, Jamaica Plain, Hyde Park and Roslindale. Not too happy about the Roxbury proper part, but it was a package deal).

This made me laugh unnaturally hard for some reason.

It's from the sad truth that Roxbury sucks and no one wants it. I blame the mosque.

our generosity in allowing Italians to venture out of the North End without visas. We're still iffy about that last one, but we don't want them spitting in our canolis when we visit their fish-fetid ghetto.

We have managed to confine our's to North Providence and Federal Hill. If you are in desperate need of an Italian-free getaway, we can provide. Unfortunately, the Portuguese weren't as easy to contain.

The Portuguese are acceptable. I will bring a Brazilian translator with me in the event one of them tries to speak.

I will, however, gladly join you in a march on Connecticut, not to free them to buy beer on Sunday, but rather for the glee of burning and pillaging Connecticut to the ground. They seem to refuse to slow their SUVs for fuzzy mammals of any sort and their amount of roadkill on I-95 offends me.

Very well. I agree to this alliance as long as we free the beer from the grocery stores first. Pillage THEN burn, or so they say.

Ah, yes, nothing to pillage if it is already burned. Your terms are acceptable. Let the march to glory begin!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

...I think I need to run for office next term. If I push to eradicate our blue laws, no power in the 'verse can stop me.

Richter

I will change my residency just to vote for you.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Seriously. If I push to change store hours on Sundays and allow the sales of liquor or at least beer and wine in grocery stores, the youth's vote will be in the bucket.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Doktor Howl

Tucsonia would like to take this moment to announce its neutrality.
Molon Lube

Suu

Nephew Twiddleton

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 03, 2010, 08:32:53 PM

This is unexpected, and far more terrifying than an outright act of war.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 03, 2010, 08:37:16 PM

This is unexpected, and far more terrifying than an outright act of war.

Who won WWII, EoC?
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

This is purely a New England internal affair.

Suu

Yes, so get your Red State nonsense out of our affairs!