News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

The party of "not-Democrats"

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, November 03, 2010, 07:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote"If the Republicans would've actually stood for something rather than simply being against Obama they WOULD HAVE won the senate."
-Rush Limbaugh

I just agreed with Rush Limbaugh. Im scared.
:horrormirth:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on November 03, 2010, 07:29:35 PM
Quote"If the Republicans would've actually stood for something rather than simply being against Obama they WOULD HAVE won the senate."
-Rush Limbaugh

I just agreed with Rush Limbaugh. Im scared.
:horrormirth:

Actually, they'd have won anyway, but they lost 3-5 seats via vote-splitting from the teabaggers.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

now wait a second

how often has it been levied against the Democrats that they are merely the "Not-Republicans"?

I think it's on the order of like thirteen million times

Two-Man Con, anybody?

eighteen buddha strike

Quote from: Cainad on November 03, 2010, 10:22:08 PM
Two-Man Con, anybody?

That pretty much sums up american politics.

Plutocratic Cats-Paw A vs Plutocratic Cats-Paw B.

Jenne

I just always said that if you put a bunch of politicians together, they're all PIGS, just some are labeled Democrat, some are labeled Republican.  But in the end, catch their tales  and they all SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE like bacon.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Jenne on November 03, 2010, 10:28:52 PM
I just always said that if you put a bunch of politicians together, they're all PIGS, just some are labeled Democrat, some are labeled Republican.  But in the end, catch their tales  and they all SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE like bacon.

For some reason this put a terrifying image in my head- crazed Jenne chasing nightmare fuel pig politicians.

Jenne

Quote from: Risus on November 04, 2010, 02:50:23 AM
Quote from: Jenne on November 03, 2010, 10:28:52 PM

For some reason this put a terrifying image in my head- crazed Jenne chasing nightmare fuel pig politicians.

Given enough booze and ire, I just might, if I happened upon a roomful of them...

AFK

I say it's time to fuel up and go. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.