News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Post removed by poster.

Started by ~, November 07, 2010, 04:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

Post removed by poster.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Placid Dingo

PM Faust for minimum Drama.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

the last yatto

Dude why not focus on the local, focus on getting your footing and whatever projects you have. Let the bullshit grow or not. Ill save you some popcorn

Besides...

Guessing maybe if you brought it to their attention first they be more willing to be forthcoming. I hear they wear turbans in the secret forum
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Juana

Give him a break. He may not have seen it when he was on last.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Pēleus on November 07, 2010, 05:53:17 AM
Dude why not focus on the local, focus on getting your footing and whatever projects you have. Let the bullshit grow or not. Ill save you some popcorn

Besides...

Guessing maybe if you brought it to their attention first they be more willing to be forthcoming. I hear they wear turbans in the secret forum

I would really appreciate it if people could refrain from being douchey about a situation which they likely have zero understanding of. This goes for anyone else who thinks they've got some reason to have a go at Liam over something they're totally not in the loop about.

thanks in advance.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

Thanks for the watering the plants, but that's not how it reads to me

I thought it was a helpful suggestion since he said in another post he might be less active on the board due to his todo list. Merely suggesting he let the situation play out.

Faust

I'm on my phone.
I have a reason for removing it, I'm sorry that drama started at the bar and grill.
As someone who understands the irl issues that can arise and sucks to deal with I hope that's enough of a reason for now.
To clarify in response to the thread no member here is getting a pi following them. Let's drop this for now.

Also my phone will show me as online all the time.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Jimmy Chitwood

I've got a hunch Liam has the good shit cmon man dont hold out lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

the last yatto

Quote from: Jimmy Chitwood on November 08, 2010, 07:25:53 AM
I've got a hunch Liam has the good shit cmon man dont hold out lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
not constructive

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Pēleus on November 08, 2010, 09:21:21 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Chitwood on November 08, 2010, 07:25:53 AM
not constructive

oar: that's where you come in...
rar: was that good for you?
pap: when do you get off?
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.