Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Post removed by poster.

Started by ~, November 07, 2010, 04:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

Post removed by poster.

Cramulus

:lulz: :lulz: the diabetes video has gotten some of the best comments on the web

A good troll is like a gift that keeps on giving... every so often somebody (not me~! somebody who's offended) reposts the link to a diabetic community forum and then there's another wave of capslock hysteria. Really cracks me up. I simply MUST do more of these.

It's so erratic though, no? I mean P3nt just took a "don't do meth" commercial, added a HIMEOBS logo to the end, and the fucker got a million hits.

Suu

Quoteman. send me a private message with your address so I can go to your place and beat you up to death. You are a frustrated faggot and if you wish to prove otherwise to the world just give me your address and we can fight like men. We can even film it and post your death on youtube. If I do see you I'll kill you. This isn't a threat. It's a promise.

QuoteProfessor Cramulus you are a joke! I would really like to know what idiotic thing you would have to say to my 8 year old son that is Type one diabetic. What would your responce be to him, and what future he has. You ignorant prick! Shut your hole! God help you if anything would happen to your health and you needed understanding to work instead of claiming social assistance. PRICK!!!! Shut UP!!!!

I don't know any diabetic that shoots up in their VEINS. They inject in their fatty tissue. And most of the time when a diabetic "freaks out" or "goes crazy" it's because they have TOO MUCH insulin, not a lack thereof and they need energy, known as glucose. This might be funny if there was actually some truth to it, but alas, where there is no truth, there is no comedy. This is very Bill O'Reilly.

AKCHUAL TESTIMONIALZ
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

wow  :lulz:

that's so over the top it's hilarious

AFK

Heh, reminds me of that time I made the mock page for The Anti Cow Molestation League.  A group against molesting cows to extract dairy product.  I wish I remembered the login info for that site.  There were some pretty funny comments on the guestbook. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

hey, what's FAO stand for?

AFK

I'm at a loss myself.  I've been toying around with it in my head, but I got nuthin. 

Cramulus

For Americans Only
Food and Agriculture Organization
Fin Addicts Online
Flatland Atmospheric Observatory
Faro, Portugal
Financial Aid Office

ahhh I got it

For Attention Of ....

AFK

Fascist Argentinian Octopus

Jenne

Fuck Around Once.

And :lulz: at those comments.  Total actual mittenage.

Richter

Fictional Agent Orange

OR

Why the TSA siezed my "Cheetos"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Fudge and Oroes

Or, How I ruined my diet on my day off...

Salty

Don't you wear a big, fake mustache in that video?
I thought I was naive.
Jesus. :lulz:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Epimetheus

Quote from: Alty on November 10, 2010, 07:05:50 AM
Don't you wear a big, fake mustache in that video?
I thought I was naive.
Jesus. :lulz:

FAKE????
:cramstipated:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS