News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Threadless subs

Started by Choptop, November 09, 2010, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choptop

Quote from: postvex™ on November 26, 2010, 09:44:46 PM
I smell GASM potential.

I'd love to get in on some GASM action.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

I feel like a fancy man.  My shirt is for sale until midnight CST tonight:
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I just got my 'Pizza or Die' shirt in the mail yesterday.  :fap: It is kick-ass. The boyfriend is jealous as hell.

Thanks for posting, I couldn't find this thread. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Choptop

Awesome!!!  I was really happy w/ how that shirt came out.

Choptop

A couple others that I've subbed at other sites (mainly RIPT & TeeFury)-

Choptop

The Fizzy Lifting Drinks shirt just went up for scoring!  I'd be thoroughly indebted to any of you who might go and score it a "5" and click "I'd buy it as a tee"  :wink: :fap:

Jenne

Those are ALL super cool, and I totally rated that Wonka one a 5!

Choptop

Chairman Risus

You've got some serious t-shirt talent going here.

Is there any way you could be convinced to design a discordian themed shirt for small scale production to be marketed toward forum members and associates, akin to Suu's merch and Nigel's SMF,P shirts?

Choptop

Hey, thanks a lot.  I'd love to design a POEE shirt or two.  I don't have a good way to get them made ATM, but I could always do a zazzle or cafe press store.

Choptop

I'm going to have another shirt for sale on RIPTapparel.com January 7th!!  It'll be $10 a shirt and I'll get a buck for each one sold.

This one's aimed pretty squarely at Adult Swim fans...

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

My 'Pizza or Death' t-shirt caused a few "SO FUCKING COOLS!" and a few more "I WANT THAT SHIRT!" when I went out and about to the book store and Pizza-Hut and such. If it goes up anywhere else, lemme know and I'll pass it along. :D
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Fujikoma

Choptop

Thanks much!  Hopefully more to come soon(ish)