News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Threadless subs

Started by Choptop, November 09, 2010, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choptop

I've been looking into setting up a store on RedBubble.  Anybody have any experience w/ them?
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

I went ahead and set one up: shop.andyhuntdesigns.com.  I'll eventually have a couple specifically Discordia related designs on there, along with the rest of my stuff.  I'll post em here first.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Choptop on January 04, 2011, 10:00:02 PM
I went ahead and set one up: shop.andyhuntdesigns.com.  I'll eventually have a couple specifically Discordia related designs on there, along with the rest of my stuff.  I'll post em here first.

:awesome:

Choptop

Not particularly Discordia related, but I thought this might tickle your fancy:

Fujikoma

I'd wear one of those. Wish I had some cash.

I especially liked the Ninja Turtles one.

Choptop

Freshly up for scoring on Threadless:

Choptop

Two in one week!  I reworked and resubbed an older design:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Choptop on January 06, 2011, 04:09:15 PM
Two in one week!  I reworked and resubbed an older design:

Haha I like this one!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Choptop

:lulz: Thanks, that might be my personal favorite so far.

BTW, my Aqua Teens shirt is for sale on RIPT until 12pm Central Time tonight !

Choptop

Two shirt on RIPTapparel.com in two weeks!  I just got an email informing me that they're going to be selling my kids' shirt w/ the teddy head & crossed crayons TOMORROW (the 13th)!

Jenne

Choptop

I doubt it'll ever sell on Threadless, but you can get a version of it at my RedBubble store: shop.andyhuntdesigns.com

Choptop

A Beetlejuice shirt I drew a while back is going to be on RIPTApparel.com Sunday Jan 30th for $10!!!

Also, an H. P. Lovecraft shirt I made advertising the Miskatonic University Astronomy Club is going to be on TeeFury.com soon, but I don't know when yet...

Choptop

ETA: TeeFury raised there prices to $10/shirt as of today.  Apparently cotton prices have gone up.  Sucks, but it's still dirt cheap.

Whhhhuuuuuuuut??!!!

SUNDAY FEB 20th at TEEFURY.COM!!!  $9 $10 ONLY!!!!  24 HOURS ONLY!!!!!

Pretty stoked, this is my first TeeFury shirt!

Choptop

Just subbed to Threadless, but not up for voting yet: