Author Topic: Threadless subs  (Read 13465 times)

Placid Dingo

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Me!
Re: Threadless subs
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2011, 03:04:49 pm »
No problem!  If anyone is still interested in buying it,.. you actually can now!!!!

The Why So Curious is on one of the 2012 Discordian calenders.
http://sinxpi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dcal-epic.pdf
If sheep entrails could in any way be related to the weather, i.e. sheep trails only originate where it rains, then you could use it as an accurate model for discerning what the weathers going to be like. Either, sheep shit makes it rain, or raining makes sheep shit. Sheep don't shit "randomly" sheep shit after they eat, it doesn't rain "randomly" it rains after water collects in the atmosphere.

Choptop

• Crunkdonkulous
  • Known & Noted
  • half shark-alligator, half man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2011, 01:41:46 pm »
No problem!  If anyone is still interested in buying it,.. you actually can now!!!!

The Why So Curious is on one of the 2012 Discordian calenders.
http://sinxpi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dcal-epic.pdf

HA, that seems fitting enough...
“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.” - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

• Crunkdonkulous
  • Known & Noted
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2011, 01:42:48 pm »

“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.” - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2011, 10:37:52 pm »

Such a nice birthday present I will be getting myself.
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Choptop

• Crunkdonkulous
  • Known & Noted
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2012, 01:48:08 pm »

This weekend only! NERDGASMS

bds

• Deserved It
  • Weevil-ridden Sexhurt™ junkie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 12:20:53 pm »
damn, your tees rock!

Choptop

• Crunkdonkulous
  • Known & Noted
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2012, 12:50:13 pm »
Muchas gracias! Glad you like em