News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Threadless subs

Started by Choptop, November 09, 2010, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Choptop on April 05, 2011, 09:51:27 PM
No problem!  If anyone is still interested in buying it,.. you actually can now!!!!

The Why So Curious is on one of the 2012 Discordian calenders.
http://sinxpi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dcal-epic.pdf
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Choptop

Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 24, 2011, 03:04:49 PM
Quote from: Choptop on April 05, 2011, 09:51:27 PM
No problem!  If anyone is still interested in buying it,.. you actually can now!!!!

The Why So Curious is on one of the 2012 Discordian calenders.
http://sinxpi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dcal-epic.pdf

HA, that seems fitting enough...
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Don Coyote

Choptop

This weekend only! NERDGASMS

bds

Choptop

Muchas gracias! Glad you like em