News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

SPIDERS III -- Use your imagination, fuckstick.

Started by LMNO, November 10, 2010, 04:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Ok, we have 11.  That may be enought to work.  You guys want to see who else signs up, or do you want to get started?

Freeky

Phox

I can wait for some more. I don't know if 11 would quite work.

bds

Sister Fracture

If no one else has signed up by now, they won't, probably.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

LMNO

Ok, here's who I've got right now:

Blight
Niamh
Freeky
Roger
A Villager
TGG
Coyote
Semaj
Sigmatic
Eater of Clowns
Remington
BDS
Phox

With this amout of players, I was thinking one Discordian, two spiders.  Yeah?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

GAME ON.

Post and then vote.

Spiders and Discordian have been notified.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Sister Fracture

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

LMNO

Sister Fracture

A Villager