News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

SPIDERS III -- Use your imagination, fuckstick.

Started by LMNO, November 10, 2010, 04:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

IS GON BE SO EASY TO WIN THIS TIME GUYS, NO ONE IS POSTING ENOUGH TO SHOW WHO IS WHO! DERP
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

bds

Sister Fracture

Well, I have things to do today, spaggos. I'll be around later.

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah, I'm going to abstain from voting this round. Also as an FYI, I'm probably not going to be on tomorrow until after 10 pm.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

First round SHOULD be an abstain, while we wait for the Discordian to do his thing.

Otherwise, we have a 17% of hitting the right target, an 8.5% chance of hitting the Discordian (and with this low a population base, that means we lose), and 74.5% of fratricide, which we can't afford.

We are not going to get clues from the narrative, as LMNO won't be writing any, so it's on the Discordian.

If the Discordian dies, though, we should start a lynching spree, as it's our only chance at that point.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

If you'd like, I can drop random clues, which may or may not be the truth.  Just to mix things up.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 22, 2010, 06:44:55 PM
If you'd like, I can drop random clues, which may or may not be the truth.  Just to mix things up.

Sounds ok to me, but otherwise I think Roger's got some sound advice for round one.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Sister Fracture

How very helpful. I shall keep in mind not to vote for him. :lol:

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Whatever