News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

SPIDERS III -- Use your imagination, fuckstick.

Started by LMNO, November 10, 2010, 04:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Well, might as well throw it out there. Since it looks like a we are hitting Coyote hard. I'm going to vote... Coyote. And remember what hapened last time a Discordian came forward with the spider names and we didn't believe him? Oh, right, we went half a game without Discordians. I seem to recall that working out to a lucky guess winning it for us.

Coyote - 8

Jasper

More of a cheaty guess, but I take your meaning.

Phox

Cheaty guess?  We had no evidence against you except your one abstain vote. It's not my fault everyone happened to view it the same way I did.  :lulz:

Jasper

Sister Fracture

I knew he was the spider that last round because I saw Dok's mail. :lulz:
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Jasper

Revenge will be mine. 

Anyway, I think Coyote's basically fucked at this point.  What say we chop his head off or something?

bds

Voting is moot at this point anyway, but I'm throwing my support behind the LYNCH COYOTE PARTY anyway.

Coyote - 9

Phox

Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 24, 2010, 09:33:38 PM
I knew he was the spider that last round because I saw Dok's mail. :lulz:
:lulz:

I didn't know that, and I'm the one who led the crusade against you, Sigmatic.

ETA: I did not crusade against Freeky.  :lulz:

Jasper

Phox

It IS funny that you got found out by creative cheating, and I didn't even know it. I thought I was being clever or something.  :lulz:

ThatGreenGentleman

Going with the mob for now. I vote for Coyote!  :argh!:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Ahem.

I change my vote.

I'm voting for A Villager. She didn't tell me directly, but the evidence, as I see it, points squarely at her.

Blight,
Probably in deep shit.

Coyote- 9
A Villager- 1

Phox

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on November 25, 2010, 01:02:35 AM
actually it's

Coyote - 10
A Villager - 1

My mistake.

Anyway, here are the facts as I know them:

1) She let it slip to me that she received a PM from LMNO. I accidentally confirmed this when we were going to look something up online and she left that tab up. I turned away so as not to discover which one she was. But, I know that she is either Spider or Discordian.
2) Roger gave two names. One of them is hers. If Roger's the spider, then naturally he would lie about it and try to get rid of the Discordian. We all know he would do that. However, I have my doubts that he would be a spider two games in a row.
3) Only 2 spiders are needed to make the Machine. It will be obvious to the other spider candidates to start going after starting this round.
4) A Villager is the best lead I have to prevent the Machine from happening.