News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Why I oppose Canadian Marriage.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 10, 2010, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

For the record, not only am I against Canadian marriage, but I would also be against Canadian intercourse... if it ever took place.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 11, 2010, 04:31:33 PM
For the record, not only am I against Canadian marriage, but I would also be against Canadian intercourse... if it ever took place.

The mating habits of Canadians are, while disgusting, well documented.  It's done doggy style, so both partners can watch Hockey Night in Canada.  This is why all Canadians have birthdays in late summer to mid autumn.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 04:34:25 PM

The mating habits of Canadians are, while disgusting, well documented.  It's done doggy style, so both partners can watch Hockey Night in Canada.  This is why all Canadians have birthdays in late summer to mid autumn.

Christ it's true, my birthday is September 9th.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 11, 2010, 04:38:26 PM

October 31st.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on November 11, 2010, 04:38:26 PM

October 31st.

Oct 19th

Payne

Remington

The friction burns are horrible.
Is it plugged in?