News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

pdcom rules they didn't tell you about, but i will.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 11, 2010, 06:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 11, 2010, 06:40:30 PM
They say, "the more the merrier", so logically, the fewer clowns in the tarpit, the less merry it is.

Having considered the options, this was the best post made on PD in its entire existence.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 08:35:39 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 11, 2010, 06:40:30 PM
They say, "the more the merrier", so logically, the fewer clowns in the tarpit, the less merry it is.

Having considered the options, this was the best post made on PD in its entire existence.

That really is a great post.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

I don't really recall now, but based on Vex's avatar and name being gone, I assume he still is too?  And Ghadafi is dead?  What a Thursday.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

I think Vex got pissed after he spent a thread mocking me for not gleefully participating in the bullshit surrounding Bin Laden's death, then asked me a question in a different one and I told him to fuck off.

I may be wrong.  Either way, his absence is not my concern.

hooplala

And I ask the day Ghadafi allegedly dies... SYNCHRONICITY!!!

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Are you suggesting the NTC may find Vex cowering in a hole in central Sirte, with gunshot wounds to the legs?

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2011, 01:43:16 PM
Are you suggesting the NTC may find Vex cowering in a hole in central Sirte, with gunshot wounds to the legs?

I am outright saying it now.  Prove me wrong, folks, prove me wrong.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Payne

I am still confused as to how I ended up being named in this thread here, and still a little pissed that the OP was redacted in this OKM thread.

But clowns in tar pits makes it all better.

LMNO

Cain

hooplala

Yeah, apparently he died "due to bullet wounds"... they keep saying this as if they tried to patch him up using more bullets.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Payne

Quote from: Hoopla on October 20, 2011, 04:45:29 PM
Yeah, apparently he died "due to bullet wounds"... they keep saying this as if they tried to patch him up using more bullets.

That's how Enrico used to do it. It's why he had a unit of marines as his personal doctor instead of some whiney assed college kid.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2011, 01:35:55 PM
I think Vex got pissed after he spent a thread mocking me for not gleefully participating in the bullshit surrounding Bin Laden's death, then asked me a question in a different one and I told him to fuck off.

I may be wrong.  Either way, his absence is not my concern.

Ohhh yeah. That was that one time when we were all supposed to prance around like bloodthirsty Tea Partiers, waving banners, eating candy, and pissing ourselves in glee because of Bin Laden's death, and because some of us had the nerve to have the reasoning power to understand it didn't solve a single fucking thing, a few people got buttsore and fucked off.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Your wrong Nigel!  9/11 changed everything, and killing bin Laden changed it all back!  Yeah!
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.