News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

attn discordia!

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 11, 2010, 04:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, ECH is right, this has gone on long enough.

Good luck with purifying the board, Vex.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

If I had a metacomment that I could make as a separate person, I would say you and me should get a motel room and make out til this all blows over.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: postvex™ on November 12, 2010, 05:33:06 PM
If I had a metacomment that I could make as a separate person, I would say you and me should get a motel room and make out til this all blows over.

Why?  It's only Roger.  You should find a real person to make out with.

But the crowd seems to be with you.  Work it while you have it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

I'm not trying to please or control any crowds. I just posted a stupid ironic blurb about a fake church I made up. You're starting to remind me of myself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: postvex™ on November 12, 2010, 05:40:52 PM
I'm not trying to please or control any crowds. I just posted a stupid ironic blurb about a fake church I made up. You're starting to remind me of myself.

Relax.  It's only Roger.

tyrannosaurus vex

The Good Reverend Roger

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2010, 05:53:30 PM
Quote from: postvex™ on November 12, 2010, 05:51:53 PM
FOR THE RECORD,

Can't see that at work.  What is it?

diagram. two intercepting circles. one labeled "fake discordians," the other labeled "real discordians." in the intersecting area, a third circle labeled "entire universe."

Cain

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!