News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Airing of Grievances

Started by Cuddlefish, November 11, 2010, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Restaurant is good. Frankly, while I understand that you are doing the right thing by showing your solidarity and visiting them with your husband, it would be very tempting, if it were me, to tell him that you want nothing to do with them and make him go alone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

I have done that a lot over the years.  The two of them do this to their daughters-in-law, driving them slowly insane.  I actually get treated slightly better than my sister-in-law, poor thing.  But then, she's better at giving them back what they give.

I'm "this close" to saying, Fuckit, I gotta stay sane, and making him go alone with the kids, but he's taking 2 days off and driving me and my batshit mother to get my dad the day he gets out.  So...

yeah...

quid pro quo wins the day.  :kingmeh:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

At least you got each other's backs... that's the most important thing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

...after all we've been through, you're so right--it's either that or the highway I guess.

the last yatto

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 12, 2010, 08:49:32 PM
I feel lucky to have in-laws who are just annoying.  Sucks to have in-laws who are annoying AND are assholes.  

My mother in law has choosen mine and thetis's anniversity
to accept some highschool losers hand in marriage. Hello crazy lady its not really the same if you know about the ring before hand. Fuck, now I know how pagans feel about christmas

Then almost went off the deep end when it was suggested we might not go
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit