News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

FAO TGRR: Some Prophecy That Nobody Wants to Hear.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 13, 2010, 08:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:12:04 AM
I feel bad for Pix, she never did anything worse than smoke a little shit.

My sins have all come back to roost, and they won't shut up.  It's like I have surround-sound in my head.

But you know what?   I had a pretty good fucking year.  I met Nigel, and she's better looking than her pictures, she's so fucking beautiful that it hurts your eyes.  And she's fucking SMART.  And she can make you laugh til you expel organs.

And you should really get yourself and Pix over to meet Richter.  He's from another fucking age, I swear to God.

I plan a trip to the states at some point, Richter is one of the Giants I must meet. Nigel and the PDXers would likely be well met when I do a trip to ALberta/ B.C. to see my family.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Spagifex Maximus on November 13, 2010, 09:16:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:14:35 AM
But I'm telling you, the OP was prophecy, and if you're not nice, I'll blab some more.

Payne, you want to know the future?

Speak to me, Roger.

You're going to be poor for your whole life, and you're going to have to hold on to Pix like she was a greased-up Scotsman.  In about 2 years, you're going to have an accident, and he'll grow up to be a Sergeant Major.  You won't be pleased when he joins up, but you'll be bloody glad when he's safely in the army when The Unpleasantness happens.  Pix will outlive you by a few years.  You both will outlive me by decades, and you'll be as happy as a poor couple can be for the entire time.  You'll be happy most of the time, though you'll be smarter than the average monkey if you realize it.  Pix will survive her upcoming medical difficulties, and you'll be closer for it.  Don't let her down.

You'll both survive The Unpleasantness.  I'll be dead before it happens.

Don't you wish you were me?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Spagifex Maximus on November 13, 2010, 09:18:00 AM

My sins have all come back to roost, and they won't shut up.  It's like I have surround-sound in my head.

But you know what?   I had a pretty good fucking year.  I met Nigel, and she's better looking than her pictures, she's so fucking beautiful that it hurts your eyes.  And she's fucking SMART.  And she can make you laugh til you expel organs.

And you should really get yourself and Pix over to meet Richter.  He's from another fucking age, I swear to God.

I plan a trip to the states at some point, Richter is one of the Giants I must meet. Nigel and the PDXers would likely be well met when I do a trip to ALberta/ B.C. to see my family.

Nigel is a Goddess.  There's no real words to describe her.  She basically warped Tucson.

Mind you, she's crazy as a shithouse rat, but a Goddess all the same.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:26:26 AM

Nigel is a Goddess.  There's no real words to describe her.  She basically warped Tucson.

Well, I'm not really expecting a lot of these people to come over here, so that means I have to go there.

I want a coat of many colours for the trip.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Spagifex Maximus on November 13, 2010, 09:29:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:26:26 AM

Well, I'm not really expecting a lot of these people to come over here, so that means I have to go there.

I want a coat of many colours for the trip.

That God's out of business, man.  There is a new God, and he is dark and hungry.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:48:03 AM
Quote from: Remington on November 13, 2010, 09:43:21 AM
Wow. Um.

I need some time to think about this.

Ask me for anything but time, Remmy.
How about my future, then? After my GF and I graduate from college and escape to Hippy Island? What then?
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 13, 2010, 09:53:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:48:03 AM
Quote from: Remington on November 13, 2010, 09:43:21 AM
Wow. Um.

I need some time to think about this.

Ask me for anything but time, Remmy.
How about my future, then? After my GF and I graduate from college and escape to Hippy Island? What then?

I haven't heard about you, Remmy.

Do the best you can.

The Good Reverend Roger

For what it's worth, most of the OP was just puking up the past, hence the title.

East Coast Hustle

wow.

this made me sit down.

If you've got a line on me, I'd just as soon hear the awfulness.

If not, I'll take it as a sign that the dark Calvinism of the Future hasn't quite caught up to me yet.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eater of Clowns

Roger, that was some powerful work.

You're a warrior prophet, and a solid guy.  Here's hoping it turns out alright for you.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Triple Zero

Roger, I don't have words to say. That was amazing, scary, sad and glorious all at the same time. I don't have any words.

Thanks for writing that.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: First City Hustle on November 13, 2010, 03:08:03 PM
wow.

this made me sit down.

If you've got a line on me, I'd just as soon hear the awfulness.

If not, I'll take it as a sign that the dark Calvinism of the Future hasn't quite caught up to me yet.

Aww, goddammit. I'm the lucky bastard, aren't I?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"