News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

FAO TGRR: Some Prophecy That Nobody Wants to Hear.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 13, 2010, 08:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

I can't really describe how this made me feel. It brought me down in a good way is probably the closest I can get. Hope you get better Roger, and if you hear anything about me, feel free to continue.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This one kinda made me cry. I don't know why, exactly, but it made me really, really sad. Like a goodbye. Like a requiem.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on November 13, 2010, 05:47:58 PM
This one kinda made me cry. I don't know why, exactly, but it made me really, really sad. Like a goodbye. Like a requiem.

It did feel like a goodbye, and that part brought me down the most.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:26:26 AM
Quote from: The Spagifex Maximus on November 13, 2010, 09:18:00 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2010, 09:12:04 AM
I feel bad for Pix, she never did anything worse than smoke a little shit.

My sins have all come back to roost, and they won't shut up.  It's like I have surround-sound in my head.

But you know what?   I had a pretty good fucking year.  I met Nigel, and she's better looking than her pictures, she's so fucking beautiful that it hurts your eyes.  And she's fucking SMART.  And she can make you laugh til you expel organs.

And you should really get yourself and Pix over to meet Richter.  He's from another fucking age, I swear to God.

I plan a trip to the states at some point, Richter is one of the Giants I must meet. Nigel and the PDXers would likely be well met when I do a trip to ALberta/ B.C. to see my family.

Nigel is a Goddess.  There's no real words to describe her.  She basically warped Tucson.

Mind you, she's crazy as a shithouse rat, but a Goddess all the same.

:)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

The first section absolutely grabbed me. And this is an awesome piece. And it worries me more than a little, mostly about you. I hope they figure all this shit out.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Kai

Holy shit.

I can't respond to this right now. Don't even know what to say.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Richter

Heavy, moving, great.  Need to digest on that for a bit.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

There aren't words in any language to describe this.

The Wizard

That was heartbreaking. Whatever's going on with you, Roger, I hope that it works out. And if I can in the next couple of years, I'd really like to meet you Tucson guys in real life.

Anyway, that was a fantastic piece of writing, and if you've got anything to say about me, and I'd be honored to here it.

Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: Nigel on November 13, 2010, 05:47:58 PM
Pretty much this. I... okay, maybe my eyes leaked a little bit.
Is it plugged in?

hooplala

It thrills me that I met you Roger, and I hope you can come back to Toronto soon.  Our rampage will be epic.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Dysfunctional Cunt

Christ Roger this scared the hell out of me. I've re-read it 4 times now and it still makes me cry.  I never doubted you had this inside somewhere, I just well hell what the fuck you know?

I'm just a selfish bitch and I worry because you are my friend and those are few and far between for me.

And fuck I have no fucking idea what to say because I can't do a fucking thing.

Don Coyote

Roger, this gave me that cold oh shit something bad is going to happen feeling.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 14, 2010, 05:00:40 AM
Roger, this gave me that cold oh shit something bad is going to happen feeling.

It gave me that "Don't mix the new pills with the old pills and chase it with a bunch of shitty whiskey" kind of feeling.

It causes you to hear voices, puke a lot, spout prophecy, and terrorize the fat teabagger neighbor.

I shall avoid doing that in the future.  Mostly.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.