News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

FAO TGRR: Some Prophecy That Nobody Wants to Hear.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 13, 2010, 08:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 13, 2010, 05:47:58 PM
This one kinda made me cry. I don't know why, exactly, but it made me really, really sad. Like a goodbye. Like a requiem.

More like sleep all the way through Saturday and wake up Sunday morning feeling like a rat pissed in my mouth and then died there.

I do feel much better, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 14, 2010, 07:45:52 PM
Glad to see you back on your feet, mate.  :D

It's nothing that 26 hours of sleep couldn't fix.

I vaguely remember writing that shit.  You spags should treat it as prophecy, though, as I was too fucked up to type, and was obviously being ridden by a Loa.  Not that "prophecy" means "true", just divinely inspired.  Some of those Loas like to troll people.

The Wizard

QuoteIt's nothing that 26 hours of sleep couldn't fix.

I vaguely remember writing that shit.  You spags should treat it as prophecy, though, as I was too fucked up to type, and was obviously being ridden by a Loa.  Not that "prophecy" means "true", just divinely inspired.  Some of those Loas like to troll people.

Your number one candidate for voodoo trolling. He's more of a rum guy, but I think as long as its strong booze, he's happy.
Insanity we trust.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2010, 07:42:01 PM
This one kinda made me cry. I don't know why, exactly, but it made me really, really sad. Like a goodbye. Like a requiem.

More like sleep all the way through Saturday and wake up Sunday morning feeling like a rat pissed in my mouth and then died there.

Ah that's good to hear. I was kinda slightly worried when Nigel asked where you went in the Open Bar.

But wow, 26 hours, that sounds like it wasn't just the pills+booze, but also that you really really needed some rest. (Then again, it might have been the pills+booze cause, what do I know)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 14, 2010, 08:03:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2010, 07:42:01 PM

Ah that's good to hear. I was kinda slightly worried when Nigel asked where you went in the Open Bar.

But wow, 26 hours, that sounds like it wasn't just the pills+booze, but also that you really really needed some rest. (Then again, it might have been the pills+booze cause, what do I know)

Bit of both, I think.

Remington

I'm glad you're feeling better  :)

You had all of us really worried there.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 14, 2010, 08:41:29 PM

Freeky an Enabler have told me I'm not allowed to do that ever again.

I tried to explain that I'm a Holy ManTM, but they weren't having it.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2010, 08:46:26 PM

HolinessTM doesn't justify making PD cry  :argh!:

Well, maybe it does. Still, though.
Is it plugged in?

East Coast Hustle

Anything that makes PD cry automatically justifies itself. :lulz:

I was just bummed I missed out on the party that led up to all of this.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Wizard

QuoteI vaguely remember writing that shit.  You spags should treat it as prophecy, though, as I was too fucked up to type, and was obviously being ridden by a Loa.  Not that "prophecy" means "true", just divinely inspired.

Couldn't help myself.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: First City Hustle on November 14, 2010, 09:21:31 PM
Anything that makes PD cry automatically justifies itself. :lulz:

I was just bummed I missed out on the party that led up to all of this.

It was pretty sordid, actually.  We started drinking at 8PM...By 10PM, the fatass neighbor decided to look over the wall and complain about the screaming and strange noises.  He won't do that again, any time soon, I think.  By 11PM, I was out of my head with the combo of pills and booze, and by 1-2AM, I was spouting prophecy between bouts of puking.  Then I fell asleep for 26 hours.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 14, 2010, 08:50:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2010, 08:46:26 PM

HolinessTM doesn't justify making PD cry  :argh!:

Well, maybe it does. Still, though.

Someone has to do this shit.

I do, so you don't have to.