Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

I felt like writing

Started by Mistre, February 07, 2012, 10:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2012, 01:26:45 AM
Quote from: Mistre on February 10, 2012, 11:19:06 PM
I just tried to treat her nicely,I've seen some posts from her and she appears to be a quite likable gal ^^"

Was it that strange?

She's really nice right up until your skin falls off and you die screaming with your bones on the outside.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I wish Nigel was coming to the meetup  :cry:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 11, 2012, 02:11:33 AM
I just tried to treat her nicely,I've seen some posts from her and she appears to be a quite likable gal ^^"

Was it that strange?

She's really nice right up until your skin falls off and you die screaming with your bones on the outside.

I warn them, Nigel.  I say "DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE DARK EMPRESS!  THAT'S NOT HER REAL FACE!  IT'S SOMEONE  ELSE'S FACE, ONLY THEY DON'T GET TO WEAR IT NO MORE!"

And they don't listen.  And then I have to get the mop and the halligan tool, and I'm up til 3AM, scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing, out damned spot, scrubbing... 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2012, 06:53:40 AM

Was it that strange?

I warn them, Nigel.  I say "DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE DARK EMPRESS!  THAT'S NOT HER REAL FACE!  IT'S SOMEONE  ELSE'S FACE, ONLY THEY DON'T GET TO WEAR IT NO MORE!"

And they don't listen.  And then I have to get the mop and the halligan tool, and I'm up til 3AM, scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing, out damned spot, scrubbing...

Christ, it sounds like you're having MY night...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 11, 2012, 06:56:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2012, 06:53:40 AM

Was it that strange?

Christ, it sounds like you're having MY night...

Sleep is for the weak.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Here's the version I'm considering going with, slight edits for space and style. If you're happy with it, I'll move forward with the pretty

QuoteBeginning   -   Now
Papa Mistre
We are born. And then consume food, be it meat, bet it plant, be it fungus.
We feed. We grow. We die.
From our corpses the bugs and microbes feed,and our own body becomes dirt.
And plants grow. And plants are eaten.
The animals that are now eating the plants are being killed by other animals.
These animals that now are killing will soon be killed.
They are killed.
They were killed.
And again,they are eaten. We are all eaten, we are all killed.
We can be killed by ourselves, be it slowly as aging, fast as a shotgun.
And then,from our corpse, bugs and microbes will feed and grow,
And from these remains, plants will eventually grow. And these, too, eventually will be eaten.
All that is alive was dead.All that is dead was alive.
What is death if not just a transformation?
What is life if not another.
It's all a trade.
We are not truly dead, as part of us will always remain alive through others.
Nor we are truly alive, as we are dying by each breath we take, and parts of us even now are dead.
We simply rise and fall.
Again and again.

Mistre

That's alright.
I am really flattered right now cause someone is using my text  *-*
Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Q. G. Pennyworth

This took longer than I expected
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8316/riseandfallq.png

Hope you like it!

(switched the link, fixed a couple little things in the image and re-uploaded)

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.