News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Blight's Discordian Appreciation thread

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, November 13, 2010, 06:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on November 13, 2010, 06:57:07 PM
Out of fucking nowhere - a lurker whom nobody has ever even heard of!

Nonsense.  You are she who is from the Land of Metal!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 13, 2010, 08:08:43 PM
here

RWHN- You are a pun master extraordinaire. Even when you make one that makes me shout and want to pull what remaining hair I have out, it gets me to laugh. I find your line of work highly admirable. I must admit I haven't yet listened to any of your music, due to laziness (a major flaw of mine), but I have no doubts that when I do I will be impressed. It's too bad you live in the great northern wilderness, where unspeakable creatures live but the next time I'm in TRONE territory, I'll give you a heads up.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

You know, I'm not sure I have that one online anywhere anymore.  I should rectify that sometime. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Trip- You're a spag of the highest caliber. Your posts make me smile and/or think when I can understand them (speaks to my lack of knowledge rather than your excellent English skills), and you're one slick, bad ass looking mofo. Plus you're from Lichtenstein or Monaco or something. Belgium. That's right, Belgium. Which is great, since you bring a level of cool to Belgians that Tin Tin took away.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 13, 2010, 09:26:43 PM
You know, I'm not sure I have that one online anywhere anymore.  I should rectify that sometime. 

Where can I access your music?

hooplala

I didn't know Cuddlefist was Dimo... outta the loop.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 13, 2010, 08:16:42 PMthe great northern wilderness, where unspeakable creatures live

not true, I moved.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hoopla on November 13, 2010, 09:38:38 PM
I didn't know Cuddlefist was Dimo... outta the loop.

Ok, Hoopla-

Don't really know a whole lot about you. I recognize the name and the avatar, but I can't really think of anything in particular that you've posted. However, I do know that you wrote the Wise Book of Baloney, which I started reading over the summer and unfortunately never finished (putting it back on the reading list). I like what I have read so far and you've inspired me to some degree to try my own hand at some sort of Discordian literature. I hope to get to know you a little bit better from this point onward.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Eater of Clowns

Sorry, Blight, in the landmark Supreme Court decision United Chicken Farms v. Common Living Decency it was ruled that compliments or encouragement of me are unconstitutional.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hoopla is massive awesomeness and I would like it if he posted more. Just sayin'.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 13, 2010, 11:50:52 PM
Sorry, Blight, in the landmark Supreme Court decision United Chicken Farms v. Common Living Decency it was ruled that compliments or encouragement of me are unconstitutional.

Fuck the Constitution, it's the new national passtime anyway. Give me a short while so I can refill myself with carbohydrates and nicotine, and I will get you and Nigel. :-)