News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

This is not a flounce...

Started by Salty, April 30, 2011, 11:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

...but a bounce. 

Far from being bored or mad because you're all DOIN' IT WRONG I love this place. I find interesting and funny and wonderfully horrible things everyday. 

Aaand that's just the problem. I've been slacking hardcore and lack focus at the best of times. I need to finish my book. I need to start finishing my book. Ive cut out Facebook, I've cut out most of my social circle. This place draws so much of my attention. 

I'm posting this here in the hope that if I show my face a multitude of spags will rain down an ocean of shit and ask me what in the fuck I'm doing here when I have a Christ ton of writing to do. 

Also, I wanted to let Roger know that I haven't forgotten my Holy Quest, I just don't do things well unless I put a lot into them. 

I'll drop by with some rants and such when the only other option involves mass violence and suffering. 

I've been here over a year and have gained so much perspective and feel that I've got my head on somewhat straight after living for years in a mental fog. 

I LOVE YOU PD. 

And I'll be back. Maybe with more substance. 
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

East Coast Hustle

No worries, everyone needs a break now and then. You'll be heartily welcomed when you come back!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

Bounce back soon. I like you, for some inexplicable reason. :)

Adios

Luna

Go do something awesome, come back and tell us all about it.   :)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I've definitely considered taking a break to get shit done.

Hope it all works out as planned and we see you soon.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

There will be a light burning when you come back. Most likely it will be something someone has set on fire and then pissed on. But it will be a welcoming beacon, none-the-less. Good luck with your writing, I feel you on that one. Eleven novels and 0 edits.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Telarus

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on May 01, 2011, 01:43:08 AM
I've definitely considered taking a break to get shit done.

Hope it all works out as planned and we see you soon.

So much of this.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Cool, Alty, well you presence will be missed until you decide to come back.

Oh, and we'll get beer in Alaska when I head up there next month. 
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Payne

Alty was an asshole, and I'm glad he's dead.

Whaddaya mean this isn't that kind of thread?  :lulz:

Mangrove

Good luck Alty!

I know the feeling, I was spending hours on the internet, reading and/or posting things - none of which were helping my bank balance. If I had a regular 9-5 sort of job, I'd probably post on here a lot more in the evenings because it is a great way to decompress. In moving country and becoming self employed I discovered that 'blowing off steam' can easily become 'wasting energy'.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Triple Zero

Alty can try to escapey, but he'll returny and be back spacey. It's out of his control-y.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.