News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

On the other hand...

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 16, 2010, 08:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I hate living in a small town in the middle of nowhere, because there's nothing to do unless you like meth or herpes.
...on the other hand, I think it kicks ass that I can stop at the convenience store and leave the car running and unlocked while I go inside.

I hate that PD is so drama-prone sometimes.
...on the other hand, I'm not sure I've ever been in a forum before where you really have to pay attention to even know who is on the admin team.

I hate Republicans.
...on the other hand, I also hate Democrats.

I hate that the USA is full of whining, selfish, overgrown toddlers with no sense of perspective and no respect for anyone but themselves.
...on the other hand, it's nice to know I don't have to slave away for all of 30 years as a slave in some diamond mine, with no hope of improving my life.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Quote from: postvex™ on November 16, 2010, 08:39:50 PM
I hate living in a small town in the middle of nowhere, because there's nothing to do unless you like meth or herpes.
...on the other hand, I think it kicks ass that I can stop at the convenience store and leave the car running and unlocked while I go inside.

Keep on doing that and one day a meth-addicted herpes suffering Demopublican who admins PD.com will steal your car to pay for their habit.  And you'll lose your job and have no choice but to work the diamond mine.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Subetai on November 16, 2010, 10:41:19 PM

Keep on doing that and one day a meth-addicted herpes suffering Demopublican who admins PD.com will steal your car to pay for their habit.  And you'll lose your job and have no choice but to work the diamond mine.
:mittens:

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Subetai on November 16, 2010, 10:41:19 PM

:horrormirth:
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.