News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

...I really need to move.

Started by Suu, November 17, 2010, 01:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Because coming home to a camera crew and a reporter rehearsing, "Two men, armed and dangerous. Live at 11." On your street corner is NOT welcoming.

Richter, you're on call. Let Herbert know too, please.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Fuck. I just live with a kleptomanic, pathological liar. Least I'm not getting SHOT. :(

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Freeky on November 17, 2010, 01:25:05 AM
Fuck. I just live with a kleptomanic, pathological liar. Least I'm not getting SHOT. :(

Give it time, Freeky, give it time.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

Quote from: Net on November 17, 2010, 01:29:42 AM

Give it time, Freeky, give it time.

:aww: BUT I DUN WANNA GET SHOT!

Cramulus

Quote from: Suu on November 17, 2010, 01:07:34 AM
Because coming home to a camera crew and a reporter rehearsing, "Two men, armed and dangerous. Live at 11." On your street corner is NOT welcoming.

holy shit! you totally need to move, Suu

so what happened with these live dangerous arm men?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 17, 2010, 01:07:34 AM

Come to Tucson.  That's "Tuesday at lunchtime".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

That's because you're down in Sahuarita.  Hardly Tucson at all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Richter

Reminds me of fun nights of small arms fire and bathtub sleeping back home.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

East Coast Hustle

moving would be kinda drastic. sounds like you just need to get a CCW permit.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

This is a low-income area, but it's also a family area, so people get really freaking out when gangstahs from Smith Hill try to come over to start shit...especially in front of a PUBLIC LIBRARY with SCHOOL KIDS INSIDE.

I'm not 100% sure yet. I did see the state troopers and capitol police (not even Providence PD, CAPITOL POLICE) take someone from a car in front of the library literally minutes after I had just gotten off my bus there and crossed the street.

Let's check channel 6!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

http://www.abc6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13516393

That's right on my corner. I can see it from my fucking WINDOW.

The library must have been another isolated incident. [/Glenn Beck]

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 04:17:25 AM

That's because you're down in Sahuarita.  Hardly Tucson at all.

Ah, well. In a few years it'll be a special kind of hell, possibly worse than Oro Valley.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm really confused. Is that kind of thing considered scarybad there? It wouldn't make the news here. I was under the impression that the East Coast was supposed to be hardcore or something.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

Yeah, the most that'd make is a short little article in our newspaper here, and juicy neighborhood gossip.  Not the News though. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif