News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

How long before I'm approved!?

Started by Zef, November 17, 2010, 01:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zef

This damn management here is slow as a Jehovah's Witness walking to the next door.  Approve me, dammit.  I will be a very valuable influence to this board.  My presence will raise your illiteracy level.  Is my approval going to be a Solsmas present, for Frie's sake?  Do you need both hands?  Answer the goddam door.

Ah, hell, posting is for trolley-chicks, anyway.  I'm leaving to screw some Mormons.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Whatever

Also, on the list of pre-requirements for approval you have failed to do the following...

#1 - Proper sacrifice must be offered to the board Holy men =/= neener neener in pm

#17 - Shave all body hair and dance naked in the streets =/= Does not equal putting on a flesh colored body suit and running up and down your corridor. Video rejected.

#29 - Fill the liquer cabinet by the pool =/= Bringing a six pack of Old Milwaukee with three empty bottles in it.

#35 - Provide 37 virgins to dance and make merry =/= a video of mommy and me playtime.

I'm still checking things off, any help would be appreciated...   :)

Triple Zero

Quote from: Zef on November 17, 2010, 01:10:37 AM
This damn management here is slow as a Jehovah's Witness walking to the next door.  Approve me, dammit.  I will be a very valuable influence to this board.  My presence will raise your illiteracy level.  Is my approval going to be a Solsmas present, for Frie's sake?  Do you need both hands?  Answer the goddam door.

Ah, hell, posting is for trolley-chicks, anyway.  I'm leaving to screw some Mormons.

Um, if you could post this, you're approved.

Also, afaik, approving new members usually happens within 6-12 hours of registration, thanks to the wider timezone distribution of our Admin-team :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

And he has to do a quest for Nigel.

Don't forget that one.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Whatever

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2010, 07:10:43 PM
And he has to do a quest for Nigel.

Don't forget that one.

Damn, that was #2 - He forged her signature apparantly  :lulz:

Phox

Is the fact that im proud to be a trolley chick indicative of something?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Phox on November 18, 2010, 08:00:05 PM

You hang out on trolleys?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Whatever

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2010, 08:05:42 PM
Quote from: Phox on November 18, 2010, 08:00:05 PM

You hang out on trolleys?

That was the first thing I thought of too.....  Then it went to the old Rice or Roni commercial where the girl was hanging off the trolley singing...  OK I'm old!  :|

Phox

Trolleys are the greatest form of transportation invented by monkeys.

themenniss

Quote from: Phox on November 18, 2010, 09:58:47 PM
Trolleys are the greatest form of transportation invented by monkeys.
their steering is most excellent.
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Dane$$a

Wait so I have to get approved by the management before I post anything here or was I approved when my account was activated?