News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

I saw a church sign today

Started by Jasper, May 14, 2010, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on May 19, 2010, 08:40:05 PM
In A Beginner's Guide to Immortality, Cliff Pickover presents the new york times best seller list from 50 years ago. And today, you wouldn't recognize a single title on the list. His point is that most of us will leave no mark on history. Your legacy will be carried for a few generations at most, and then your entire existence will simply fade into the mists of time.

If this thought disturbs you, you're holding on.

Holding on?

What do you mean by that? Holding on to something you shouldn't hold on to, or something that you should try to never lose?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

BTW my feelings would lean more towards the latter, like Roger.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bu🤠ns

I took it to mean clinging, desire, grasping or attachment. As the Buddhists call trishna.