News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

BANDNAME?

Started by dr retard, November 17, 2010, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: Subetai on November 17, 2010, 02:29:31 PM
And Then The Inmates Took Over The Asylum

This ones good too imho

LMNO & RWHN song kinda starts out like tool's intermission
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO

Tool's intermission?  That's the one where they stop playing for a while between sets, right?

Ah, my favorite part.

Jenne

the last yatto

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

The Fapological Connundrum

Tasting You With My Lungs

The Crab Spacklers

Touching MC Hammer

Chodal Pube and the Buttflaps
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

HaggisFY

Quote from: dr retard on November 17, 2010, 12:09:33 PM
What bandname do you think fits this band?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11908457/test.mp3

We have problems finding anything fitting... or not fitting... or something.
So i tought of asking you very smart and handsome people for some fresh ideas..

BLUP!

Is the girl's voice from I Anneli, or what?

I LOVE that show.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

dr retard

Quote from: HaggisFY on November 17, 2010, 09:52:37 PM

Is the girl's voice from I Anneli, or what?

I LOVE that show.

Yes it is.
And for the people that dont know this tiny unknown language she is saying something like:
You should live every day like it was the the last. Cause then when you wake up in the morning morning you can think: Only one more day, then it´s over.

Keep those brilliant names coming! I will need to start 100 bands!

geekdad

I normally recommend this way. It's a three-part process as you discover the name of your band, the name of the album, and the album cover art.

1. Click on Wikipedia's "Display Random Page" link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
  2. Go to Random Quotations and view a set of random quotes.  The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the name of your album.  http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
  3. Visit Flickr's list of uploads from the last 7 days. The third picture displayed is the picture to use on your album cover. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days

Bonus points for using helvetica for the font.

A few of my own gatherings...

Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Xooxe

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

The Space Dockers

Rockfuck and the Abrasions
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

The Horrorsex™ Express.