News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Son of Unbridled Punnery. Bastard!

Started by AFK, November 17, 2010, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 15, 2011, 07:03:55 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 15, 2011, 07:02:49 PM
Can't.

Too much work. 
I WAS PROMISED AN UNPRECEDENTED ONSLAUGHT OF PUNNERY!  :crankey:

I know, I know.  Tell that to my Directors. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

The customer was very angry when he discovered the bearista made a Boo Boo. 

AFK

Where does the telephone repair man keep his money?

Pole Vault. 

AFK

Ichthyologists spend a lot of time at the libraries studying micro fiche.  

Freeky

AFK

Becca Laureate thought she might want to study something at the university her friend told her about - there was a degree of ambiguity there. 

AFK

The circus clown would've been wise to consult the material safety data sheet in the three-ring binder before using the glue. 

Cuddlefish

This may be old for some of you, but here goes anyhow...

I entered ten puns into a pun contest with the hopes that at least one would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

AFK

I tried to master braille once, but I just couldn't get a feel for it. 

AFK

Linda was very touched when she received the felt coat as a gift. 

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Farka Zarcoberg on January 15, 2011, 08:06:13 AM
X-Posted from Facebook, in response to complaints about difficulty studying Kant in Political Studies.

QuoteOh, dear. If you can't understand it are you likely Deleuze Marx? If you Kant quite do it, don't Strauss out. You've probably got too much on your Plato. Find a Neumann to study the work of. Or Locke all your study materials in a cupboard and take a break, if the work is too much of a Paine. Too much Kantian reading in one sitting should be ill-Hegel. Dewey want these terrible puns to stop? ROFL. (That's Rawls on floor laughing.)

"it was the early late 80's, and I had just delivered a smashing lecture on the influence of German existentialism in Rock and Roll music, entitled, 'You, Kant, always get what you want."

[Hedwig]
Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

I just scored a POUND of hash.  :banana:

But the corned beef won't stay lit. :sadbanana:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

BadBeast

She was only the Admiral's daughter, but already her Naval base was filled with discharged seamen.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4