News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

More Spider Music from the Spider Project

Started by LMNO, November 18, 2010, 10:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Meat up stories have affected my listening experience.

Listening to 'was I dreaming that' and all I wanted to hear was 'I am American and I have rights.'
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

LMNO

Which is quite odd, since Triple Zero had nothing to do with that one.  That's a LMNO/Payne collab.

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 03, 2011, 11:11:23 AM
Cordivia's rant (featuring Suu) is now up at http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/614898 . It's rant number 19.

:mittens:

You had an audience of 5 yesterday (me, suu, luna, richter and schwarzwälderkirschtorte)

it's awesome! kind of like a beat poem. I especially liked the ending.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Phox

Like this one. Suu did awesome, and I liked the instrumentation.

Suu

I sound very much like a Long Islander in that one, methinks. Fuck. I thought I shook that accent 20 years ago.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Which is why I thought building a standard canon at the fifth would be a nice juxtaposition.

Phox

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 06, 2011, 01:52:13 PM
Which is why I thought building a standard canon at the fifth would be a nice juxtaposition.
I thought it worked very well.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Your Evil Stepmother on June 04, 2011, 10:59:49 PM
I sound very much like a Long Islander in that one, methinks. Fuck. I thought I shook that accent 20 years ago.

Once LI gets to you, there's no shaking it. It's like herpes.

Before the last few months of my highschool years, when I found that campus out at Southampton, I never ever would have thought I'd follow in family footsteps and go to school there. Now I'm looking at grad school options there. :lulz:

Suu

Both of my parents still have prominent Long Island accents, not as much as they used to, but it's still there.  My sister has a Rhode Island accent, we're not entirely sure how that happened, but she came out not being able to say her R's properly despite being the ONE TRUE CRACKER out of the entire family.

I guess mine came back being around all these goddamn cawksuckahs, after I worked so hard to get rid of it. :(
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

Bump. Because I felt like listening....

LMNO

At long last, a new track.  http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/614898  The new one's number 11: "Spider Rant 11 - Jim - Maybe I'm Wrong".

Free streaming and downloading available.

Triple Zero

downloading, will lsiten later, then tell you how awesome it is :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne