News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Not fit for human association……

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, November 18, 2010, 06:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Yeah, that's me.  You see I have a life or what can loosely be comapred to one.  And while I don't talk about it in detail, let's just say that for a while now it has sucked ass beyond comprehension.

Basically I'm just fucking toxic these days and I'm sure my posts and responses to people have reflected that.  I'm really sorry by the way, I hope it can be looked over or forgotten!! 

So I'm going to take a break.  Keep my shit together and plow through the next few months.  If I come back, you will know I survived and if I don't survive it, you'll read about it on the news.

I'm sure many of you really don't like me much, I'm sorry if it's because of my venom here lately.  It truly wasn't because of anyone here that I'm such a fucking cunt.  Life is kicking my ass 6 ways to Sunday and you know what, god doesn't give a flying fuck.  Or at least he doesn't return phone calls.

And to my friends here, some of you know the score, and if you don't thank your lucky stars because my garbage is not something you ever want to have to watch me sort through.  It's rank and ugly and like me, not fit for human association.

Try and play nice with each other, and if you can't, try and let it roll.  Y'all have held me up during a shithole year and most of you didn't even know it!  So much love and GASM a bit for me! 

Richter

Good luck with it all Khara. 
You'll get though, you're too tough not to.  We'll be around, and are always here in the meantime if you need a quick internet jaunt out.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

You hang in there, Chica--I'm serious about that.  I hope the time away is good to you because you deserve to see some happy for chrissakes.

We'll leave the light on for ya...

hooplala

Khara, you've always been cool to me - I hope for the best for you and look forward to your return.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Armond

Just ask the goddess to surprise you, you'd  be amazed at what can happen.
There are no ordinary moments.

Jenne

Quote from: Armond on November 18, 2010, 09:33:29 PM
Just ask the goddess to surprise you, you'd  be amazed at what can happen.

:lulz: 

Reginald Ret

Best of luck to you, i hope you catch a couple of breaks.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I feel that way too sometimes, Khara. :( I hope you feel better and come back soon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."