News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Pope encourages fucking

Started by NWC, November 20, 2010, 06:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Vitriol on November 20, 2010, 10:29:21 PM
Quote from: Phox on November 20, 2010, 10:08:41 PM

What do you mean women priests? Roman Catholics do not allow female priests. Episcopalians, Liberal Catholics, and a few others do, but the Vatican does not reflect their views.

I stand corrected. Yet another reason to hate them. See how that works? Damned if they do, damned if they dont  :evil:

I'm sure I remember some fucking faithfools letting women lead their god-grovelling, tho. Must have been the anglicans or some shit. I lose track. There's way to many flavours of retarded going on with that religion for me to keep up.

Yeah, a few of the high church types allow women priests these days. They are all basically the same anyway, so it's not surprising you get them confused. I would probably would too had I not had a crisis of religion when I was a teenager and looked into anything and everything.  :lulz:

Juana

Quote from: NWC on November 21, 2010, 12:42:37 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 20, 2010, 06:50:29 PM
It has potentially huge ramifications in slowing the spread of HIV in underdeveloped countries.

Do you think so? I'm not so convinced. I know that many underdeveloped countries have already been worked over by missionaries a hundred or 2 years ago, but I'm not so sure they're Catholic, I feel like they're more protestant, though that's just a thought. I don't feel like the pope's change of opinion is going to do anything for the spread of HIV.

Where it will have an affect is in the church's PR. Either people will see it as positive, as they went from stubborn to even more hypocritical, but at least they recognize something, or people will see it as them just being more and more hypocritical.

Either way Catholicism is just a large cardboard box of shit.
IIRC, a good portion of the southern half of Africa is Catholic.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

QuotePeen peddlers who always play it safe can jump up and do the official JESUS DANCE, because when you shuffle up to the Catholic gate in Heaven and swipe your key card, a pair of red leather Prada slippers will fall at your feet and you'll be welcomed in! In the past, the Catholic Church has usually hissed and made the sign of the cross at Trojans, but in his new book Pope Eggs Benedict says that dick gloves are okay in some cases!
QuoteNow I just have to work on getting my pieces to cough up a few coins so I can officially register as a "male prostitute" up in Heaven's admission office. Otherwise, I'll be sitting with my slutty lady friends on the ferry (sponsored by CROCS) to HELL!!!

Best explanation so far  :lulz: