News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

For the attention of Roger...

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, November 19, 2010, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

...and other major poompers:

CLICK IT (I'd be very surprised if it was considered NSFW)

xx

edd

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Triple Zero

No Dutchspagistan either :(

So I decided to track a fictional ghostpoomp by Payne. At least, where he used to live, cause he lives at Pixie's now (right?) and I dunno exactly where that is. Sorry Payne, it was either you or Syn, the only two places in the UK that I know PD-ians live :)

Payne's POOMP

(well it's not entirely accurate but I dunno how to place the starting point in a more exact location, so this is where Payne Poomp would go if he were to fling his faeces out in the fields, I guess)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 20, 2010, 03:31:56 PM
No Dutchspagistan either :(

So I decided to track a fictional ghostpoomp by Payne. At least, where he used to live, cause he lives at Pixie's now (right?) and I dunno exactly where that is. Sorry Payne, it was either you or Syn, the only two places in the UK that I know PD-ians live :)

Payne's POOMP

(well it's not entirely accurate but I dunno how to place the starting point in a more exact location, so this is where Payne Poomp would go if he were to fling his faeces out in the fields, I guess)

WHOOSH! :lol:
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

BadBeast

Currently tracking a nine coiler from Devizes, heading towards Bowood at appx 3 mph.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4