News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

DIMO/CUDDLEFIST, YOU SPAG

Started by Sister Fracture, November 20, 2010, 05:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Cuddlefish

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I love how it gets more incoherant the further down you get.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Sister Fracture

Seemed like a natural progression to me. :lulz:

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Cuddlefish

QuoteWILL THIS RHINO JUMP OVER THESE FLAMING HELICOPTERS, OR WILL IT CHICKEN OUT!?

QuoteTHE WORLDS FIRST INDOOR SNOWMOBILE TRACK...

ON FIRE!!!!!

are my favorite parts.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Sister Fracture

I liked the whole thing, particularly after I set it on fire.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif