News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

what in the name of... part 2

Started by the last yatto, November 21, 2010, 05:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Wouldn't really be a tribute piece if there wasn't more then one part.
Or  :wink:

Dok Howl looked at what remained of the "bean dip" and suddenly didn't feel hungry
"This is not a set back... Nurse what happened?"

"Well somehow Nigel found out, her and her troupe of trickster hipsters came in on their bicycles, all wearing fake moustaches, threatening to wreck the place if they weren't allowed a wake with their old friend. Didn't figure any harm since they left an hour ago, didn't think they were the zombie type"

The    Doktor started to mumble his voice getting louder until it could be heard "..m again, SCIENCE says they were probally high as the brains were left in the fridge to keep cold, no matter, put some straw in his skull and our task is to figure out how his heart can produce so much WRATH, NURSE grab your meathammer"

The rest of the nurses in the room looked on in what could only be descripted as high weirdness, or a stupid dragonball z referance, the once dark hair glowed yellow with a fire hue as she raised her arm, and smashed dead the good reverend, chuckling as she wiped the blood/jello mix off her favorite blunt object, ok her second favorite blunt object, "OR KILL ME"
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.