News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Holiday Cards

Started by Suu, November 22, 2010, 12:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 23, 2010, 04:53:45 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 23, 2010, 04:52:13 AM
I mean like anthrax loose powder.

I could just send a box with one of those boxing gloves that pop out and punch her.

I like the second one, if only because I don't want her to actually die, and I like her mom and the other roomies and the baby.

If I can find one I'll do it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."