News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

HAY YOU GUISE

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 23, 2010, 04:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Cainad (dec.)

Third to last one = VICTORY!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Elder Iptuous

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on November 23, 2010, 05:05:11 AM
that looks familiar...
:D

Your moustache is famous now that it doesn't have the attachment to your face holding it back. How do you feel about that?

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Nigel on November 23, 2010, 05:06:36 AM
that looks familiar...

Your moustache is famous now that it doesn't have the attachment to your face holding it back. How do you feel about that?

wait, you think that guy i was attached to before is who has been posting this whole time?!
i ditched that loser a long time ago.
i'm flying free these days...
*flap flap flap*

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on November 23, 2010, 05:10:17 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 23, 2010, 05:06:36 AM
that looks familiar...

wait, you think that guy i was attached to before is who has been posting this whole time?!
i ditched that loser a long time ago.
i'm flying free these days...
*flap flap flap*

:mittens:

Fly free, little moustache.