News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

A rant. (1)

Started by Sister Fracture, November 23, 2010, 03:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

So the world is full of injustice, the universe isn't fair. "Life's hard, wear a hat," amirite? Well, so what?

Fuck you, in the ass, with something hard, sandpapery,dipped in ghost chile seeds, covered in BP oil and set on fire, that's what.

What, is that too harsh? What are you going to do about it? As far as I can tell, you're just going to sit there and WHINE like a little girl. A spoiled, rotten brat-fucker who needs a goddamn punch in the twat. It's what (as far as I can tell) we've been trained to do. "Oh, you don't like this? Well, if you complain enough, maybe things will change!"

Things don't have to be fair, but I see no reason to just let the universe shit on my life. Or anyone else's. No, we do that to ourselves. But it's reasonable to think that maybe, just maybe, it's up to us to dole out a bit of justice (or injustice) from time to time.

So I say again, fuck you. What are you going to do about it?

I'll tell you what I'M going to do about it. I'm going to make as many people as miserable as I can. I'm going to rip away their precious warm blanket preconcieved notions, and fuck them with The Emasculator while they watch, tied up and naked, and then set it aflame. I am going to insert my "Justice" inside their "entitlement complexes." I AM GOING TO LOSE FUCKING MY SHIT, FOR I AM TUCSON, MOST HOLY AND WRETCHED.

May Tucson smile upon your smoking, greasy remains.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like where you're going with this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister Fracture

I just think the universe needs help sometimes directing Truth and Righteousness sometimes. Even when it doesn't. Even in unbalanced quantities.

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I agree with the principle of Enlightenment Through Unpleasantness.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister Fracture

It's a touchy thing though. Enlightenment doesn't work the same for everyone. So you have to find the right button to press. However, once enlightenment has been achieved, they'll really achieve some serious enlightenment once they see all the other buttons that were pushed before, and somewhere a gong will sound.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sister Fracture

Determine not the sin, Nigel, for we are all undeserving of Tucson's affections, but they are bestowed upon us anyway. Share, instead, the love you are given, and in yourself you will glow with happiness.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

And deadly radiation from Tuscon's malignant, cancerous spirit?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sister Fracture

They'd be happy to get cancer over actually witnessing the true horror and awesome delight of the REAL spirit of Tucson.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The real Spirit of Tucson is in all of us.

Sister Fracture

It's the bit that makes you laugh at other people's misfortune. But you're mistaken if it's out of glee at their predicament. It's really glee that you weren't the target.

Our own spark of The Filthy Spirit recognizes the deeds of the Wretched City.

What does it mean if you laugh at some of your own misfortune?

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sister Fracture

It means that you have a developed sense of humor and that's not the issue at hand.. :|

My apologies. Carry on.

hooplala

I like this rant... it reminds me a little of my favourite quote from the HBO series Deadwood:

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."  -Al Swearengen
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman