News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

ATTN: RICHTER

Started by LMNO, November 23, 2010, 06:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I hope you're home tomorrow, or maybe the next day.

There will be a package for you.

It contains, in and among various "packing materials", a small jar of my habanero relish.

Hope it didn't explode during transport. 

PROCEED WITHOUT CAUTION.

Love and kisses,
LMNO

Richter

LMNO,

:mrgreen:
Many thanks.  I will watch carfully for this, and suggestively lick the remains from the remnants should there be any transport accidents.  I will take pictures. 

It also occurs to me I will have our address, and may retaliate with whatever concotion I have on hand at the moment.

Squeezes,
-R
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Richter

SO:

I got this package...

The habenero relish was excellent.  Beyond the heat factor, it had a great flavor too it.  I brought it along for thanksgiving, and the folks (despite not being spicy food peeps) really enjoyed.  At least 1/4 of the jar went away with tortilla chips, cheese, crackers, and hummus.

The other stuff was a great treat as well, thanks!  The cat has claimed the "Canada Eh?" shirt, and I've already begun decking the halls with Scrids. 

Assembling retaliatory strike...
Thanks! 

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

You better share some scrid, bitch.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I'll give you a fuckign Scrid.

LMNO

I'm glad you liked it.  It does horrible things to my intestines, so I make sure to have some before I go into any work meetings.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 29, 2010, 06:39:13 PM
I'm glad you liked it.  It does horrible things to my intestines, so I make sure to have some before I go into any work meetings.

This is why I treasure Sister Fracture's tomato/garlic/onion/cheese soup.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2010, 06:39:55 PM
This is why I treasure Sister Fracture's tomato/garlic/onion/cheese soup.

OMG. NEED RECIPE.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2010, 06:58:45 PM
OMG. NEED RECIPE.

PM her.  She kinda cooks by the "throw a bit in, you know, a bit" method, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

I produced an incredible volume of gas with such expletive force that no one could locate the epicenter.  Oh yeah, this was my 10 year Highschool Reunion too.  Nothing is too good for those fuckers.   :lulz:

Later, I found that the stuff had run a marathon of my colon and fell burning from my butt audibly screming "Nike!"

LMNO

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Richter

I did not help my case at all with my usage of the stuff for Thanksgiving hours d'ouvres, post meal turkey sammich, condiment for the potato pancakes the next morning, and lunch turkey sammich.

I forgot the jar at my folk's, but will be grabbing it this weekend.  I need to make an omlet of the motherfucking hot with that stuff.

Suu

Okay, I need to try this stuff. For science if nothing else.

Sir Squid Diddimus