News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

ATTN: RICHTER

Started by LMNO, November 23, 2010, 06:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 30, 2010, 05:27:19 AM
i hate you all.
the end.

The colon is evil, and it must be punished.

LMNO

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 30, 2010, 05:27:19 AM
i hate you all.
the end.

Are you saying you want some of this stuff?

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sister Fracture

Surgeon General's Warning: Your farts WILL smell like garlic. A healthy set of bowels produces these emissions for up to two days. May cause sleeping on the couch, nausea, others getting nausea, poomp like you wouldn't believe, and shouting and/or wails of the damned around you. Talk to your doctor to see if Tomato Soup ASSPLOSION is right for you.

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Suu

....I beat Richter's vindaloo. I have IBS with a intestines made of concrete, woman. This could very well be just what the doctor ordered!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sister Fracture

Richter

Forgot to mention:  LMNO: the "Extras" you hid on my flash drive were fun.  Havne't sat still long enough to watch them all the way through though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

You can fit a lot of "information" on those flash drives.