News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

I will KILL a motherfucker

Started by Remington, November 24, 2010, 05:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Bella on November 25, 2010, 08:53:36 PM
This must be the week for computer death.

My gf's one got a bad virus this weekend, thought we removed it, reared its head again yesterday, had to do a full reinstall and crap :x

And she's on a deadline for homework, I think I spent at least 2 days on the thing this week :(

It's working again now, but it's got hardware troubles too (battery goes dead very fast, and random other stuff fails too) so she might be getting a new one.

It's almost as if they time it for the holidays, eh? :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bella

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 25, 2010, 09:06:52 PM
My gf's one got a bad virus this weekend, thought we removed it, reared its head again yesterday, had to do a full reinstall and crap :x

And she's on a deadline for homework, I think I spent at least 2 days on the thing this week :(

It's working again now, but it's got hardware troubles too (battery goes dead very fast, and random other stuff fails too) so she might be getting a new one.

It's almost as if they time it for the holidays, eh? :)

Yes, yes it is. Hope your gf is able to get a new machine soon.

The thermal drive in Liam's finally died this week, even though it's sitting on a cooling pad. The batter crapped out over a year ago, so he has to keep it plugged in at all times.  And we also had a virus that wouldn't go away - on both laptops, in fact.  Poor Liam's not wired into anything at the moment and it's driving him mad. He's opened the kitchen blinds and is sitting on the sofa pretending the window is the world's dullest screen saver, and he just tried inserting the usb into the cat. For some reason, the cat took offense and he's off pouting on the bed.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here