News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Nicolas Cage Yelling Montage

Started by Epimetheus, November 24, 2010, 06:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nephew Twiddleton

You know, much as I went into watching the Wicker Man remake I wanted to hate the crap out of it, but it was just so fucking unintentionally funny I couldn't help but love it. Popping pills to suppress accident hallucinations, kicking Lilli Sobieski, and running around in a bear costume... Nick Cage in his finest comedic performance.

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

geekdad

Mel Gibson loses his shit better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JciIoQ00jY
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I didn't even know there WAS a Wicker Man remake.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on November 24, 2010, 07:19:15 AM
I didn't even know there WAS a Wicker Man remake.

Oh yeah, and it's bad. It's set in Washington State too, IIRC, as opposed to Scotland.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 24, 2010, 11:33:56 AM
Oh yeah, and it's bad. It's set in Washington State too, IIRC, as opposed to Scotland.

But it does have Nicolas Cage running around in a bear suit punching women
That bit of weirdness and his absolutely goofy, horrible scream at the end make it worth watching
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 24, 2010, 11:33:56 AM

Oh, it would be. Have you been to Washington State? It's why I am the way I am.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

geekdad

Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Archduke Omni-Fap!

Actually, if someone were to make a movie about my life, he could get the bulk of it in the can simply by having Nicolas Cage bellow the alphabet to a bemused-looking secretary then scream incoherently about bees before weeping, mustache-down, into a sequined duvet. It'd require few additional elements. Anything beyond the inclusion of a short scene in which he snags his sleeve on a doorhandle would just be padding...

Dysnomia

IM A VAMPIRE IM A VAMPIRE IM A VAMPIRE IM A VAMPIRE IM A VAMPIRE IM A VAMPIRE IM A VAMPIRE IM A VAMPIRE
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Nephew Twiddleton

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WOW that looks amazing. I must see it.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel on December 23, 2010, 07:03:36 PM

Of course it's going to be amazing, RON FUCKING PERLMAN is in it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

BadBeast

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 23, 2010, 10:24:59 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 23, 2010, 07:03:36 PM

Of course it's going to be amazing, RON FUCKING PERLMAN is in it.
And Christopher Lee! Who must be playing an evil Exorcist, who deals with his own sexual inadequacy by torturing confessions out of hot, young teen-witches. With his "Witching pin". I would imagine. They should let Perlman have his Hellboy horn stumps on for this too. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4