Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Sweet Merciful Fuck, New Skilluminati!

Started by Telarus, November 23, 2010, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

geekdad

I started reading that with a complete construct of what it was going to say... I was completely wrong.

I hope to read more from him.
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Cain

I suggest reading all his archives.

Then his other site, Brainsturbator.  And then find his downloads and read them as well.

Telarus

Bump, new Skilluminati

http://www.skilluminati.com/research/entry/the_revelation_of_the_method/

There will always be an eye in the pyramid. The human race is a global superorganism managed by a self-selected Elite, thousands of competing and conflicting conspiracies. The goal of Skilluminati Research is to recommend active participation instead of Internets resistance, or as Graham Summer observed: "If you live in a country run by committee, be on the committee." I'm not talking about "Democracy" so much as the whole corrupted and invisible System itself. Money, power, religion and war. We need to be engaging with it, because there is no question of working outside of it -- that's a rhetorical flourish, a concept that exists only on paper. Here in the flesh and blood, bombs and bullets, money and food Real World, the System is everywhere at once and consumes all that it touches.

The most dangerous thing about excuses is that they're technically true. There's not much difference between Democrats and Republicans, there's not many avenues to exercise our power safely, and there's way too many problems to deal with simultaneously, it's all true. There's not much hope for the forces of peace. It's also true that all human innovation happens in that tiny space between "not much" and "nothing" -- because we are powerful, and tiny differences will be enough to enact huge changes. Remember, you only ever need 51% of the vote.

Please see the Adam Weishaupt Society Revival project thread.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Heh, the Revelation of the Method.  I remember that from my days of reading Jeff Wells (who needs to blog more).  Putting "Kill King 33" into Google will give you a good overview of what Hoffman himself said, though as Thirtyseven suggests, you may not want to delve too deeply into Hoffman's wackiness.